Contact The Museum
To best route any questions, comments, or inquiries that you may have about the New England Air Museum, please refer to the listing below. You can also find staff information here.
- For visiting information (admission, hours, directions) please refer to the “Visit” section of this website or contact Jeanie Rozbora, Visitor Services Manager, by phone at 860-623-3305 X311, or by email .
- For general reference inquiries on the Museum, its collections, or a particular aircraft, please email and your message will be routed to the appropriate staff member.
- For questions about donating artifacts/materials to our permanent collection, the John W. Ramsay Research Library, or the 58th Bomb Wing Archives, please visit our donation information page and email .
- To inquire about major donations, contact Ron Katz, Director of Advancement and External Relations, by phone at 860-623-3305 X317, or by email .
- For information about individual giving, corporate membership, planned giving and sponsorship contact Ron Katz, Director of Advancement and External Relations, by phone at 860-623-3305 X317, or by email .
- For information about daytime and after hours private events contact Erin Sniffen, Private Events Manager, by phone at 860-623-3305 X332, or by email . You can submit an online event inquiry here.
- For questions about Museum events, birthday parties, or group visits, contact Jeanie Rozbora, Visitor Services Manager, by phone at 860-623-3305 X311, or by email .
- For questions about school group visits, scout programs, or other educational programs, contact Amanda Goodheart Parks, Ph.D., Director of Education, by phone at 860-623-3305 X313, or by email .
- To request complimentary passes for a fundraising event, please mail your request to the NEAM, 36 Perimeter Rd., Windsor Locks, CT 06096, attention Jeanie Rozbora, with a self-addressed stamped business envelope. Please give us 3-4 weeks to process your request.