Courtesy of the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry
Beginning in 1908 in France, the Anzani firm designed and produced a popular series of air-cooled radial engines ranging from 15 to 200 hp, using 3 to 20 cylinders. The Anzani was the first engine to have two rows of cylinders. The Model B was an improved 10 cylinder, two row engine used mostly to power training airplanes such as the Cauldron G-3. This example was manufactured by the Italian Anzani company in Milan, Italy.
This engine is located in the Civilian Hangar on the wall near the Waco YKC-S.