To best route any questions, comments, or inquiries that you may have about the New England Air Museum, please refer to the listing below. You can also find staff information here.
- For visiting information (hours, directions, group visits, birthday parties, event rentals) please refer to the "Visit" section of this website or contact Debbie Reed, Ass't Executive Director, by phone at 860-623-3305 X314, or by email .
- For general reference inquiries on the museum, its collections, or a particular aircraft, please email and your message will be routed to the appropriate staff member.
- For questions about donating artifacts other than aircraft or engines to our permanent collection, please visit our donation information page and contact Nick Hurley, Museum Curator, by email .
- To inquire about major donations, such as, aircraft or engines, contact Bob Garguilo, Director of Development, by phone at 860-623-3305 X317, or by email .
- For questions about donating items to our Research Library, contact our Library Director at .
- For information about individual giving, corporate membership, planned giving and sponsorship contact Bob Garguilo, Director of Development, by phone at 860-623-3305 X317, or by email .
- For information about daytime and after hours events contact Debbie Reed, Museum Ass't Director by phone at 860-623-3305 X314, or by email .
- For questions about school group visits, scout programs, or other educational programs, contact Amanda Goodheart Parks, Director of Education, by phone at 860-623-3305 X313, or by email .